- Click the “eBook-All other tablets and eReaders” link in your confirmation email to download the file.
- Connect your eReader to your computer using a micro USB cable.
- Tap Connect on your eReader.
- When Windows prompts you, click Open folder to view files. A desktop explorer(PC)/Finder(Mac) window will open, showing the contents of your eReader.
- Open a second desktop explorer(PC)/Finder(Mac) window, and display the books you want to add to your eReader. The file may be in your Downloads folder. It is called “JanellesJourney – Janelle McLean.epub”.
- Drag and drop your book into the eReader.
- Eject your eReader when you’re finished.
For more information visit the Kobo Help page.